Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Each year, Student Council sponsors the Dime Wars -- a class competition fundraiser for the StuCo Santa Fund (a fund used to purchase Christmas gifts for area families in need). Last year CHS raised more than $2,000 from the Dime Wars... are we up to the challenge this year? Stay tuned for more!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
We now have more than 500 subscribers to our blog and we would like to thank those of you that are loyal readers/watchers of our blog. We appreciate your continued interest in Celina High School news. In our effort to continually make information about Celina High School easily accessible, we are always working to improve our site to make sure it has the most up-to-date and important information in an easy to read and use format. That being said, here are some tips on where to find important items on our blog.
- We recently added many items to the tabs across the top of the page. You can now access many of our online resources directly from the blog including Progressbook, Online Lunch Account, the Study Sessions Calendar, and Announcements. These tabs are all in addition to other resources found in this same location.
- Many readers of our blog are already subscribers, but if you are not a subscriber or you would like to add another email address, fill in the box found on the right side of the blog with your email address. As a subscriber, you will receive a daily email with all of the blog updates, giving you instant access to CHS news.
- If there is something specific you are looking for on our blog, simply use the search window on the right hand side to search the CHS Bulldog News blog site. Only results found on our blog will show.
- The 10 most popular recent posts are listed and linked on the right side of the blog as well, giving you easy access to our most popular topics!
- Each post contains labels that describe what the post is about. These labels are found under the post. All labels are listed in a box on the right side of the blog. The most popular topics are near the top and their size is based on their frequency of use. Click on a label to find all posts regarding that topic.
- There are a number of small items below each post, but two that are most important:
- Comments: this is a clickable option that allows the reader to comment. Feel free to share your thoughts or congratulate student achievements. Please keep comments appropriate!
- Sharing: there is a set of icons that allow you to share the post. Please feel free to share our news with your family and friends via Facebook, email, or any of the other options given!
Thanks for reading the CHS Bulldog News. Let us know if you have any suggestions about how we can improve our blog by commenting on this post!